- Dutch: Agile (NL)
- Index: Scrum
- See also: Kanban
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_(software_development)
According to Wikipedia Scrum is a framework for managing software development, but a lot of teams use scrum best practices to manage projects. In Scrum projects work is broken down into one-week to maximum four-week cycles, called "sprints", check progress daily in 15-minute stand-up meetings, and deliver workable software at the end of every sprint.
On our mind
- Implement an Agile way of working
- The Business Agility Manifesto
- Agile is eating the world
- Many companies don't use the term Agile” to describe the way they are run. Instead they talk about "the Google way" or "our startup culture."
- But whatever label is used, they all focus on delivering value for customers, working in small teams in short cycles, and networked organizational arrangements rather than top-down bureaucracy and silos.
- Introducing an Agile way of working
- What if the team doesn't want to do scrum?