Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Category: Social organizing platforms
- See also: Vision on work
- Slack: https://colonycommunity.slack.com
- Website: https://colony.io
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colony_Framework
Introduction[edit | edit source]
- Colony is a platform for open organizations. On https://colony.readme.io you can find more info about Colony.
- The rules of the organization are enforced by blockchain technology rather than paper based contracts, allowing anyone to contribute to the organization and earn payment or ownership commensurate with their contributions to the “colony.” Workers earn “reputation” and influence based on merit.
Recent developments[edit | edit source]
- In June 2018 Colony organized a hackathon.
More info[edit | edit source]
The following link shows whats happening to the platform: https://colony.io/changelog.